FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch Mummies to be

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 109>
Author
Sarah Beth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: March Mummies to be
    Posted: 14 July 2006 at 11:15am
Right, I have bitten the bullet and am starting a March Mummies thread.

I am still incredibly nervous that something wont happen and I am actually not pregnant, will feel more confidant when I get through today with no AF (my due date). Then I will think about adding a ticker and adding myself to the due date list.

I have a feeling I have already begun to get morning sickness. Felt awful this morning and just really felt like I was going to be sick, sort of car sick feeling. Has passed now thank goodness.

Hope some others join me soon

Right off to do another knickers check!
Sponsored Links

mrs frantic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrs frantic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 11:23am
he he good luck Sarah - hopefully everyhting will work out just the way you want it to - and I am sure before long there will be some others to join you here!
Mrs Frantic
Baby Maddisyn born 28 Sept 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 1:04pm
The results are in, I am pregnant!!!! HCG level of 66 which I have read is within normal range.
Millie1976 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millie1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 1:07pm
Congratulations to you Sarah Beth - how very exciting! You have to add a ticker now
Sebastien 2 years old
Olivier 3 3/4 years old
mrs frantic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrs frantic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 1:17pm
WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!
Congradulations Sarah Beth!!!!
Mrs Frantic
Baby Maddisyn born 28 Sept 2006
poppit View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poppit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 1:23pm
Yahhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo blood test is definitely conclusive. Congratulations!

Get used to the knicker checking

Edited by poppit
Ava Renee Born 18.12.06 8lb15oz
emeldee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emeldee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 1:25pm
WOHOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS....in a few months and I'll be sitting on the couch watching you struggle to get off the floor at a Tupperware party. Big well done and best wishes for the coming months.

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 2:22pm
Congratulations!!!

shelleybean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelleybean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 2:36pm
Yay well done - and all the very best to the both off you.

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 2:46pm
Congrats Sarah Beth!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 6:14pm
yes congrats....so pleased it is all confirmed!
Well morning sickness hasnt kicked in...the bad nausea waves still come and go and only been physically sick as a result twice so far....so hoping it wont get worse...yeah right!
Tummy pains are so weird...feels like three people inside me stretching me in all directions....got blood results today...low iron, white cells a concern so gotta retest in a month!
Back is sooo sore = that is the worst!!!
EDD so far is 19th march....seems sooooo far away.
Have told a few close friends and family...but am soooo worried it is too early...hoping bubs stays put for the entire journey....

Edited by Bombshell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 6:36pm
Hey Bombshell,
My edd is 23 March, so we are not far appart at all! I get weird stretcy pains down my side.

What was your HCG level do you know bombshell? She told me mine but given I was still sure I wasn't pregnant I had to ask if I was pregnant.

I think I had morning sickness today, woke up and felt just really sick, after about 11 I came right, wasn't till afterwards I went oooohhhhh that was probalby m/s
KH25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KH25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 10:06pm
Congratulations on your BFP Sarah Beth You are due on my hubbys birthday!!
Kelly, mum to DD, 19Jun06 (26wks 1lb15oz) DS1, 24Oct10 (32wks 4lb11oz) and DS2, 31Dec11 (32wks, 4lb11)
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2006 at 5:20am
hehehe i forgot to ask about my levels...she told me everything was good and then told me the negatives....iron low, white cells low....so have to do another one in a month...Im thinking if levels not good she would have told me but prob should have asked...DOH!
I am tired at night but I have seen 5 am a lot lately! Still nauseaous - hubbys chilli at wendys last night did not help! could barely look at it. Not being sick really (yet?) but still swells.
I am totally bloated and had a few people ask if dates are right...im pretty sure they are due to charting and ovulating!
So how you guys doing? What are your symptoms...have either of you got the hiccups too? Thats my weird one!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2006 at 7:44am
between 4 and 5am is starting to become a familar time for me as well, I was wide awake this morning and kind of needed to go to the toilet but as it was cold I didn't want to get up, after half an hour of tossing and turing I did and what do you know, I fell asleep not long after.

I am having periods of feeling sick, but I am really tired, not sure if that is from a big week at work and a bad nights sleep on Wednesday night but I crashed last night, 8am in bed asleep and only just woke up (excluding my 5am toilet trip)

I am still paranoid that something will go wrong and it is a chemical pregnancy or blighted ovum, so looking forward to my first scan!
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2006 at 7:54am
Congrats Sarah beth, if u start to really suffer badly from morning sickness give seabands a shot they worked a treat for me
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2006 at 8:24am
I have really bad all day sickness and nausea. I have been given medamine (I think that is the spelling) from my midwife to stop it as it was interferring in everything I was doing. So my midwife is confinced I am carrying a girl as I had nothing with Andrew.
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2006 at 9:44am
oh the paranoia...I have that too....and knowing so early doesnt really help with that does it....I mean there is a long way for us to go yet before we are "safe" so I worry constantly....I try not to tell Hubby as i think he is already worried enough for both of us, let alone adding my paranoia to it....
My craving today is chicken strips from KFC or Wendys...yep gonna have to have some real soon...but meanwhile off to get waxed so i look half decent...was meant to be a hair dye but then i got PREGNANT!!!! LOL
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2006 at 11:14am
Just a tip for those wanting to indulge in the naughtiness of KFC etc...make sure it is really hot or even better take it home and microwave it to make sure it is really hot...that's what I do!

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2006 at 11:51am
Gawd ur lucky Paws my midwife is really anti KFC wont let any of her ladies near it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 109>