FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHelp he won’t sleep.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help he won’t sleep.
    Posted: 13 January 2008 at 7:26am
Michael that is we have had him in a big bed with no trouble until recently he has been fine now he is climbing up on Alan's bed while Alan is asleep trying to sleep with him very cute except is pretty much pushes Alan out of bed. Anyway yesterday he did not have a day sleep very weird for him he usually has 2. We went for a drive for about an hour got got home and both boy's were asleep so ya put alan to bed Mikey woke so we kept him up for a bit then put him to bed no luck back into Alan's bed so we got him up decided we had had enough by this time it was 9.30pm so we put him in the lounge in porta cot he screamed so much he nearlly vomited so we got him up gve him drink etc and then put him back to his bed still no luck back with Alan waking him so we put him back in the lounge he was still screaming at midnight finally went to sleep. Then woke up at 6am with no help from big bro. So we took Alan out and left him screamed for about an hour and finally it is quiet. This is driving me nut's. Poor Alan is getting it tough and until my bro moves out they are stuck in the same room. So is this just a faze? or is there something else going on that we should be thinking about. Oh and as I type this I can hear him so he only slept about 20min's.

Edited by loadsofkids
Deborah Mum to:

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply