FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHelp the ywon’t stop fighting!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help the ywon’t stop fighting!!!
    Posted: 09 April 2008 at 11:57am
My boy's are sending me round the bend they fight all day when they are together and the thing is its Mikey who is the bully so Alan is crying all the time cause Mikey takes something off him. Its hard to tell really Mikey off cause he not really understand and I try to explain that too alan, but I feel that is kinda unfair to let Mikey get away with it. Argh!!! advice needed waht is the best way to deal with this?
Deborah Mum to:

Sponsored Links

MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 12:02pm
Does timeout work for Mikey?
caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 1:50pm
No advice chicky, but I can SO relate!!
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 4:47pm
I'm with CaraMel, no advice, but I can relate too! My two gremlins fight like cat and bloody dog!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 4:47pm
i think at that age mikey will understand that taking things off his brother isnt acceptable. and his brother getting upset and him not getting punished is prob turning into a nice little game for him...   

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 7:13pm
Kryssi understands when we say, 'don't snatch Kryssi, give it back to Briona'. In fact she understands so well that she hides the object behinds her back and grins!! We hold her arm in the place until she lets go, if we need to go that far (which we often do).
MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by busymum busymum wrote:

Kryssi understands when we say, 'don't snatch Kryssi, give it back to Briona'. In fact she understands so well that she hides the object behinds her back and grins!! We hold her arm in the place until she lets go, if we need to go that far (which we often do).

LOL, I have a cheeky monkey too who grins when she's told off.
my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 7:35pm
My two are ALWAYS going head to head over things as well. Gia will be playing with something and Rico will just go and snatch it off her. It makes my blood boil when he does that. She can look after her own though and will go and fight to get it back. Most days they're arguing/fighting over the smallest things it drives me insane!!! We'll drive past our Dr's Surgery and Gia will call out "that's my sore" meaning that's where she goes when she's sore/hurt. Then Rico will say "NO! That's MY sore!". Ohhhh really! Do you need to fight over that! To settle it I tell them it's where they both go to see a Dr.

But when at home I usually seperate them for a while. Get Rico doing something he's interested in, and Gia the same.

IT REALLY DOES MY HEAD IN AS WELL DEBORAH.

Edited by Italiah
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Reply Post Reply