FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHitting head on top of cot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
denny25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denny25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hitting head on top of cot
    Posted: 02 October 2009 at 10:29am
Ava moves around ALOT in her sleep and every night I have to get up at least once to re-position her because she has moved up to the top of the bed and has hit her head on the top of the cot (I can hear the 'thuds' from my room)

Apart from a safe-t-sleep, is there anything I can do to stop her moving up the bed so much that she hits her head? Straighjacket maybe LOL :)
Sponsored Links

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2009 at 10:50am
a sleeping bag. a baby ok...i had one for my middle boy. its basically a sleeping bag attached to a sheet so they can roll and move but not stand up. i

xLUCKYx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xLUCKYx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2009 at 11:25am
I had the same prob - my girl would wake herself up in the night all of the time and we actually moved her to a bed really early (bout 11mths I think) and she slept waaaaaaaaay better! She never ever fell out but I put extra pillows on the floor in case,
Febgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Febgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2009 at 4:16pm
How about a cot bumper so that she doesn't bang her head as hard - they aren't a SIDS risk once babies are over 1 - just make sure you tie it on really securely.

Edited by Febgirl
Two little girls under 2!

Post Reply Post Reply