FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSuddenly not sleep

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
first View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote first Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suddenly not sleep
    Posted: 06 October 2009 at 10:48am
HELP!!
I had surgery to remove my knee cap about three weeks ago and since then my son has turned into a terrible sleeper. He has been a great (okay sometimes not perfect but nearly always) sleeper since birth but now he's not sleeping at night. Might be up for up to four hours at a time at night. He just cries and cries and cries.
He is more grumpy through the day too and is wanting boobie heaps as well.
I know it must be hard on him having people come in to help me do the house chores and things (I can't walk at the moment) but surely this shouldn't mean he turns this sour about sleep.
I need my rest and I just can't get any.

Sponsored Links

freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2009 at 1:29pm
Ouch! poor you

have you had his ears checked? or could he be getting more teeth??
mum to 3 lovely girls :D
first View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote first Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2009 at 7:00pm
Two new teeth have appeared but the sleeping issues still appear. It is possible that he is getting more but for the life of me I can't see any.
As for ears I don't think that is the problem. It is really hard for me to get hi to the dr's to get it checked though as I can't drive due to the operation.
Hopefully we'll have a better night. I'm finding it very hard not getting enough sleep while struggling to look after him all day while on crutches.

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2009 at 8:17pm
you dont have to see the teeth for them to be bothering him tho, they move about under the gums and can be quite uncomfortable for them for a while before they break the surface. it could just be uncertainty and may settle down, hopefully soon.

Post Reply Post Reply