FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked2yrs old and very clingy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2yrs old and very clingy
    Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:15am
For the last week dd has been getting up every hour wanting me and only me Its driving me insane. Im running on no sleep.

She wont go to DP, DP cant even put her back to sleep if he tries she screams MUMMY for ages until i come into her. Then she wont let me leave without screams.

Even if she is in our bed she is all over me and wont let go, she wont go back to sleep either,

During the day isnt so bad just at night

Any ideas how to put a stop to this. I know she might stop on her own again soon but being pregnant i really need what little sleep i do get or i cant even function during the day
Sponsored Links

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:01am
Sounds like my situation lol, Chelsea only wants me at night, except she always has so I'm used to it and don't bother trying to make DH get up to give me a break coz it doesn't work anyway and just means I'm awake longer. And yes it's very tiring being pregnant too!
Sorry that's no help to you although I do think they will grow out of these things when they're ready. Chelsea only woke once last night and only for 10mins or so (pity it took me a couple of hours to get back to sleep!), and I'm hoping it wasn't just a one off
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:04am
Yep its very annoying. And now she is in big bed she will come to me after a while and scream Mummy in my ear lol.

Maybe i need toi put her through sleep time boot camp.
 Post Reply Post Reply