FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWelcome September 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 26>
Author
Cupcake23 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cupcake23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:36am
Oh Mrs Mac, your chart has made me feel a lot better, I was really worrying about my high levels too, I'm sure they were less than 1000 at this stage with my son. Argh I find early pregnancy so stressful! Can't wait for second trimester!
Sponsored Links

Cupcake23 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cupcake23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:37am
And good luck with scan baby giraffe!
chatzs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatzs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:58am
how do you know your levels I've never been told mine do you have to ask or are you meant to be told?
Cupcake23 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cupcake23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:59am
Well I used to get them every week until 11wks when I was pregnant with my son (because of a previous missed miscarriage) and the nurse would call me each week and let me know what they were. This time I just called the nurse myself and asked though. You could do that if you wanted to
sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2013 at 4:58pm
Chatz, you could call your MW or GP (depending who ordered the bloods) and ask them for results. I had my bloods done today but don't think I will ask for HCG levels. I did that last time and found this way too stressful. They where on the low side and I needed follow up tests so they could compare. 

Here we go again, another baby on it's way!
chatzs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatzs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2013 at 5:05pm
my GP did my bloods just txt me (I can't hear over the phone) and just said that they're all fine - I might ask my MW tomorrow as she has a copy of them, not that the numbers will mean anything I have no idea of what is good or not lol
sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:19pm
Booked my scan for next Wednesday and will be 5w6d then - do you ladies think that is too early for a heartbeat or should I be ok?
Stoked View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Stoked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:21pm
Too early Sem, normally between 6 and 7 weeks

I'll bugger off now
sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:23pm
That's what I thought. Might change it to the following week then. 

ETA - stay, this thread seems to be very quiet .... sure you don't want another one? Tongue

Edited by sem - 08 January 2013 at 10:24pm
Stoked View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:28pm
Another 17 month age gap? Um no, I'll pass thanks. I love it between the first two but think things could go hay-wire with a third :-D
chatzs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chatzs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:01am
seeing my MW this afternoon - can't wait to show her Kyle, last time she saw him he was only about 1.7kg and still in an incubator so she's going to get a shock to see him now lol
babygiraffe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babygiraffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:21am
Had a tiny tiny amount of brown spotting this morning. Argh, I hate this part so much. Its gone away now so hopefully its just implantation. Getting more bloods today and a scan tomorrow. Although they wont be able to see anything! I think my doctor just wants to see how many are in there! I don't have the twin feeling, know its just one! Hope everyone else is doing good
chatzs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatzs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:42am
Originally posted by babygiraffe babygiraffe wrote:

Had a tiny tiny amount of brown spotting this morning. Argh, I hate this part so much. Its gone away now so hopefully its just implantation. Getting more bloods today and a scan tomorrow. Although they wont be able to see anything! I think my doctor just wants to see how many are in there! I don't have the twin feeling, know its just one! Hope everyone else is doing good

good luck with the blood tests and scans - imagine if there are twins in there! I heard that brown spotting is usually OK its whe its bright red you can then start to worry - I'm paranoid about bleeding even though my first preg I never did
sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2013 at 9:03am
Good luck for the scan tomorrow. Bleeding in pregnancy sucks, big hugs to you and FX it is nothing!

I bleed lots last time and have had nothing so far this time around which in turn makes me worry just as much Wacko

How is everybody else going? No symptoms other than no period for me but after reading back that was the same for me last time at this stage. 

Edited by sem - 09 January 2013 at 9:04am
chatzs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatzs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2013 at 9:05am
only symptoms here is very mild cramping - well more like stretching than cramping and tiredness - but then that could be from Mr 15 months been awake half the night lol
Mrs Mac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Mac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2013 at 2:13pm
BG, I had brown spotting at this stage last time. I had all the tests etc. and it was all fine. Hope it's the same for you!

Had my first wave of nausea today, but it's gone so I'm hoping it was just the heat!

Jan '13
chatzs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatzs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2013 at 2:59pm
saw MW this afternoon going for a dating scan next tuesday :)
Jaimee103105 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaimee103105 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2013 at 3:00pm
Hi everyone! I'm new to this pregnancy game as its my first child but I'm already a little confused! I've had one home test and one urine test with the nurse at the doctor which where both positive, just yesterday I've ha my bloods taken hormones and antenatal and the hormone level had come back as being 1-2 weeks?! Is this possible because I've missed this last period was due beginning of the month and had a slight bleed for only two days last month when last months was due so I thought that if they where to take it from the last period id be at least 5-6weeks. We have a scan booked in for next week to get the dates all lined up so here's hoping I'm further than 1-2 weeks! I do have sore boobs (bearable) and a bloated looking tummy by the evening any thoughts ? Would be greatly appreciated! Sorry go the ramble!
D103112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D103112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2013 at 3:38pm
Hi. First time in a "due" forum or anything of the sort.

Tested positive yesterday. going by my last period, I would be five weeks today.

Still in shock. I haven't been to the GP yet, trying to get in tomorrow. When would I need to try and find a midwife? I get the impression that it can be hard to find a good one so best to do it early? My old midwife has retired. All this doesn't feel real at all.
bobo1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2013 at 4:39pm
Congrats to new posters :-) its very exciting. Sorry Jaimee, no words of wisdom here. The scan will clear up any confusion though.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 26>