FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYour kids photos...(this is scary)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your kids photos...(this is scary)
    Posted: 05 January 2009 at 8:21am
Sponsored Links

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2009 at 8:58am
that is soooo weird. But someone else on the trademe forum commented - what's to stop people heading to the beach and taking their own pics?    gross.
My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2009 at 10:01am

That creeps me out and disgusts me!! I wish there werent so many sick sick people in the world!

Mum to Mr 10, Mr 6 and Mr 4

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2009 at 10:15am
I have my settings on FB set to private and I control who can look at my photos too, so at this stage I'm not particularly worried about it.

Liz is right, who's to say that these sickos aren't going out themselves and getting the photos.
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2009 at 2:43pm

I am the same as Mel too, I only let who I want to look at my photos.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2009 at 4:58am
That is soooo creepy!!

I have just changed my FB settings and was checking the pics I have on there and I have one of my oldest in uniform!!! I didn't even think twice when I put it on... guess I need to be more careful...
mum to 3 lovely girls :D
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2009 at 8:30pm
omg creepy!!!

Ive actually removed my facebook page due to all the hacking thats going on, I decided I didnt want personal pictures and stuff on there. There are some crafty people out there who can get into anything

Post Reply Post Reply