FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSticky Fingers vs. VCR

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lenabeanz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lenabeanz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sticky Fingers vs. VCR
    Posted: 11 October 2005 at 2:31pm
Arna has just found the VCR and has been putting her fingers in where the tape goes and opening the DVD (its a VCR+DVD combo thing)
Arna always has something in her hand and I don't want her to put this in the VCR as it is my partners pride and joy and watch out if anything happened to it!!
- I have heard that you can get VCR kiddie locks - how effective are these?? (as Arna knows how to undo the cupboard locks)
As I am writing this she is now opening the cartridge holder for the printer... I got a lil destructive tornado!!

Any feedback on the VCR locks would be great
Sponsored Links

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2005 at 3:05pm
yeah, i don't have any feedback on the locks but we're going to get one too. Jake loves to "post" things into the slot...bits of toast, toilet paper, blocks.....ours is old so it's not too bad, but stil....Jakezilla
HelenElla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HelenElla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2005 at 12:39pm
We find with the dvd player it's just a matter of warning her then putting her on the naughty chair if she continues. We only had to do that for about a week now shes lost interest in it. But then she is 2 and a bit. As for the vcr we bought one of those ones with the built in child proof flaps which works a treat.
Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2005 at 5:03pm
i have used the vcr thingy and it has worked great.it is tricky to open but they come with 3 keys so all u need to do is lock it then put keys somewhere she cant get them and as for the dvd part y not just turn off at the wall???
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2005 at 11:14pm
i think i might have trouble with it. can never get the lid off those damn child-proof things!!!
Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2005 at 4:09pm
lol Liz, it must be child proof then if u cant work it out lol.
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2005 at 4:31pm
we got a simple vcr lock form the $2 shop that just sits in the slot - but have found that you have to have 2 hands to get it out so sometimes i find that I have ah eap of trouble getting it free - still might stop those little hands.... paris loves videos etc so pretty much worships our video player and we haven't had any probs so far... now ayja, i'm not sure about her, ...
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Post Reply Post Reply