FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked"Stuck On You"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Stuck On You"
    Posted: 03 June 2008 at 4:51pm
I am an agent for "stuck on you" labels. These labels are microwave, washing machine, dishwasher safe and come in a range of funky designs and colours that stand out! If you want to know more, PM me
Sponsored Links

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2008 at 7:42pm
Oooh, I bought some for Jake and Taine and they are fab! I put mine in the dryer (by accident - i don't think you are supposed to), and still okay. And I even half-arsed puit them on wrong (before reading instructions) and those ones are still stuck on fast. I love these. you've reminded me Lisha, i want some vinyl ones for the kids lunchboxes etc.
Lisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 8:50am
Hehe if you do, order them through me, then I get the commission!!
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 11:03am
i may be stupid but couldn't see just general prices when i had a look the other day?
Mum to two amazing boys!
 Post Reply Post Reply