FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIntroducing big boy undies!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
*Lou* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Lou* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Introducing big boy undies!
    Posted: 28 January 2009 at 9:43am
I'm currently trying to potty train DS aged nearly 2.5yrs.

If I let him run around with nothing on his lower half we have no accidents at all. However, as soon as I put some underwear on him, he wets and soils himself.

We have had quite a few days of accidents despite me reminding him constantly, giving lessons on removing underwear, and giving demonstrations using his toys.

He gets quite distressed by each accident - even saying that it 'hurts' - although I'm sure it is his pride only.

We are using sticker charts too.

Anyone have any ideas about how to overcome this?
Sponsored Links

Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2009 at 1:31pm
I think the fact that he is distressed by the accident is a good sign. Keep up with undies and he will get there.

We had the same problem but Jack didn't even care if he had an accident, we have now progressed to pulling undies off but leaving them on the floor of the bathroom He still won't have a bar of any toilet if we are out tho.

Good luck
 Post Reply Post Reply