FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTeething necklace??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Luckymama23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luckymama23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Teething necklace??
    Posted: 21 September 2009 at 8:48pm
Hey just wondering if anyone has tried a teething necklace? and how they got on with it?!! Do they actually work? My 1year olds getting really bothered by teeth coming thru, and it feels like weve tried everything else!
Sponsored Links

Bobbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2009 at 11:26am
There's a thread about this in the product review section but yeah I actually think they do work which suprised me since they seem a bit random on first inspection.

clare00 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clare00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2009 at 12:23pm
My DS has worn one since about 5 months old (he's 25 months now) and we have never had any teething problems. I don't know if that's because of the teething necklace or because teething doesn't bother him, but I never take it off him just in case!

ETA he chews his fingers a lot when teeth are coming through but never complains of any pain. He's just getting his last molars now.

Edited by clare00
Lou1972 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lou1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2009 at 1:39pm
Personally I dont think they do work.DS had one on from 4 months old to 12 months old and still had terrible problems with teething.I took it off then.Then again some people swear by them.So it's really whether you want to spend the money and see if it works or not.
LeahandJoel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeahandJoel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 8:20pm

Both my kids have worn them and both have had no issues with teething....whether or not they would have I don't know as I never take them off. My sisters boys both had huge problems so I got her second a necklace and while he still had red checks he didn't have anything else and the constant whining and wanting pamol stopped.

Febgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Febgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 10:05am
DD is a bit cranky when teething and will wake in the night, but never gets red cheeks so I think she might be worse without the necklace. She's had it since she was 4 months old and is now 20 months. We only have it on during the day though, take it off overnight.
Two little girls under 2!

TysMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2009 at 10:32am
i got one when son was 2 cause it looked good on him...put it one my daughter who is a nightmare teething...talking bout rash and everything..........all it did was stop her drippling she was still biting on me and everything else and crying all the time...............i got weleda teething powder and it works heaps................also my neckless is short compared to a lot but it got caught under her neck rolls and caused discomfort so that something to watch our for
Lisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2009 at 9:42pm
Not sure if they do work, but they calm down my DD!
 Post Reply Post Reply