FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIsofix booster seat with harness

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CarrieMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarrieMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Isofix booster seat with harness
    Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:24pm
Hi guys,
My 3 and a half year old is growing out of his SNS meridian AHR convertable car seat so we are looking for a booster seat for him. We have isofix anchor points so would like one that uses these as they're so easy and safe. I would also like a harnessed booster seat too. Can anyone recommend an isofix harnessed booster seat?
Thanks.

Sponsored Links

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:05pm
Maybe google? I'm not sure if boosters are isofix or not? Ours isn't, it's just seat belt anchored
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
Tissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2013 at 7:38pm
I could be wrong but U dont think you can get an ISOFIX booster.
most seats with ISOFIX have a max weight at which you must stop using the ISOFIX.
something to do with the weight/force the hooks are rated to.
I've never seen a booster that uses ISOFIX, only the likes of radian/diono which have a max weight at which you must stop using it
CarrieMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarrieMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2013 at 10:11pm
Ive found the Diono Monterey booster seat but it doesn't have a 5 point harness. There is no weight limit on isofix attachments mentioned in the manual. I don't think many booster seats have a 5 point harness. I guess the point of them is just to boost your child up to normal seatbelt level.

Post Reply Post Reply